Now Hiring: Senior Manager of Programs
Are you a leader who loves developing community programming? Are you interested in serving the youth, teens, adults and seniors of the West Side? Then, you might be our new Senior Manager of Programs for West Side Community Services.
WSCS is hiring for a brand-new role that will be responsible for creating innovative community and academic programming. We are looking for a leader who can develop a talented team of staff and volunteers who are dedicated to working with West Side youth, teens, adults and seniors. If you are a self-starter who has a proven track record of managing operational programs and cultivating relationships with stakeholders, we want to hear from you!
Program Operational Management:
- Develop, plan and manage all WSCS programs for youth, teens, adults and seniors.
- Develop an evaluation framework to assess the programs’ strengths and to identify areas for improvement.
- Manage department budget.
Leadership and Sustainability:
- Communicate with stakeholders to gain broad support of existing and growing programs.
- Cultivate existing relationships with vendors/partners to ensure sufficient resources.
Team Management and Development:
- Develop and implement a system to evaluate the skill, experience and professional development needs, and address experience and skill gaps, of all program staff.
- Work with staff to develop objective performance measurements to ensure consistent, high-quality evaluation and goal setting.
- Recruit, hire and oversee training and orientation of all program staff members.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, non-profit/business management, or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience in a related position with project and team management preferred.
- Experience working with diverse populations.
TO APPLY: Email Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,750.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location