Adults & Families
WSCS offers a variety of programs for West Side families! We are always adding new programs so always check our Facebook page for updates.
- Family Memberships: Includes use of our Fitness Center, Computer Lab and family programs
- Family Dinner and Movie Nights
- Parenting Workshops
- Community Office Hours of Local Elected Officials
- Emergency Assistance each Thursday with Catholic Charities
- Good for the Neighborhood Health Fairs sponsored by the Independent Health Foundation
WSCS collaborates with several community-wide initiatives aimed at strengthening the safety and vitality of the West Side community.
- PX21 (Erie County coalition of substance abuse prevention agencies)
- West Zone Community Schools
- West Side Promise Neighborhood
- B-District Community Police
- West Side Youth Development Coalition