ADULTS, FAMILIES & COMMUNITY
WSCS offers a variety of programs to strengthen and celebrate families and we are always adding new programs so always check our Facebook page for updates or check out our current programs.
- Family Dinners and Movie Nights
- Parenting Workshops
- Income Assistance (HEAP, SNAP)
WSCS collaborates with several community-wide initiatives aimed at strengthening the safety and vitality of the West Side community.
- Independent Health Foundation
- PX21 (Erie County coalition of substance abuse prevention agencies)
- West Zone Community Schools
- West Side Promise Neighborhood
- B-District Community Police
- West Side Youth Development Coalition
Planning your next event? Call us about rentals!
Our building is perfect for birthday parties, showers or other family events. Our kitchen, cafeteria, rec facilities, Play Center, outdoor space, and playground are available for rent.