Our Community Center
WSCS operates the only full-service community center in Buffalo’s Niagara District, also known as the “upper West Side”. Our facilities are available for meetings, trainings, tournaments, classes, gatherings and rentals, including birthday parties, receptions and many other functions. An hourly rental fee may apply; please call to inquire.
Our building and grounds include the following:
- Full-Service Kitchen Stove, refrigerators, dishes and cooking equipment
- Outdoor Multi-Sport Court Can accomodate tennis, basketball, vollyball, and pickleball
- Indoor Gymnasium Adjustable basketball nets and shuffleboard court
- Full-Service Fitness Center Cardio, free weight and resistance training equipment; boxing equipment; yoga classes
- Born Learning Trail Series of permanent signs in three languages with prompts and activities for caregivers of young children
- Little Free Library Library “ring” with free books to borrow and comfortable seating!
- Computer Lab and Four Flexible Classroom Spaces 10 workstations and laser printer; tables, chairs and presentation space
- Reddy Bikes Sponsored by Independent Health. Fleet parked in front of building and bikes available to rent.
- Playground Suitable for children ages 5-12